FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Coleman's Exclusive ‘No Pinch’ bracket system
- Fire Retardant
- Comes with a Wheeled Carry Bag
- Sets-up in as little than 3 Minutes
- Simple, Exclusive Coleman® Push Button Release Levers
- 50+ UVguard™ Sun Protection Factor
- Four sided roof vent releases trapped heat
- Center height is over eight feet tall
- Footed poles for easy securing, more stabilization with Coleman® steel tent pegs About Coleman
As an international leader in the innovation and marketing of outdoor products, Coleman helps people have fun and make memories by providing the gear integral to their favorite outdoor experiences. The company’s products include its legendary lanterns and stoves, as well as coolers, tents, sleeping bags, airbeds, backpacks, furniture, and grills. What started out as a lamp that could light up four corners of a barn has become a brand that has helped light all four corners of the globe.
Coleman products have journeyed deep in the Sahara desert, and been along on treks all the way to the South Pole. Coleman lanterns guided aircraft to safe landings in the Andes Mountains in South America in the 1920s, and helped climbers reach the top of Mt. Everest almost a decade later. Hiking, camping, fishing, boating, relaxing... Being in the outdoors has so much to offer, and Coleman has everything to help you get out there.
Available for Philippine Delivery Only
|Shipping and Handling:|| || || |
| ||Metro Manila||US$9.80|| |
| ||Provincial Maximum||US$51.74|| |